Sunday, August 28, 2005

just for spoon...

okay, maybe not... but i feel obligated to blog for spoon. because spoon is my #1 fan =D

of course... spoon should be blogging. 'cause he's never online to tell me what's going on. and i want to know, dammit!

so... first things first. get connected. for those of you who were trying to decode my away messages for that week... steaksauce = me. as the leader of team a, my id was a1. see the connection? yeah. even anne was calling me steaksauce. i'm such a dork. i gave myself a nickname.

i also got to ride across campus in the l3 mobile to try to fix mac problems. because i'm the only one of the four mac people left (it was me, matt, joe, and skipper... three of us graduated). i found out when we were connecting the corps that ian was a mac user, too... but that was all too late and stuff... chase took my place as a1 while i was gone, and he got spoiled... chilled with us for pretty much the rest of gc. now he's my buddy =]

fast-forward through a week of classes... i'm in annandale right now. rode up with mike (mike and matt are doing a fantasy draft right now). chi-chi loves matt more than she loves me now =(

we were all over town yesterday... bought a ps2 and a bunch of games and blah blah blah... i bought barber shears. oh, such a bad idea. i was going to layer my hair, which went well until i made one wrong cut on the right side of my head. and then i thought "well, i wanted my hair to be above the shoulder anyway..." so then i cut it all, and then re-layered it. saw mom this morning, and she wanted it to be shorter. i said no. but then i started fixing the layers in the back of my head and... i decided to cut two inches off the back. my hair... is now nearly gone. and i made a HUGE mess in the bathroom.

not one of the best decisions i've ever made. you know, hacking at my hair while i'm in an apartment full of drunk people. oh well. it's hair.


oh, and i got to drive EVERYWHERE (yay for me), and scare the shit out of bernat (i think), and i got to cook dinner last night and lunch today. i worked with jalepenos, though, and now my thumb burns. poopie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers from the north! Keep up the keeping up.

8/29/05, 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home