Saturday, July 30, 2005

you ever forget? it's happened to me...

so... last week, after michael visited, we were driving him home (or, rather, matt was driving home, and i was sitting in the front passenger seat). well... i start acting like a doof as usual... but the doofiness is usually reserved for when matt's the only other person in the car. you know, singing obnoxiously and dancing like an dumbass to be funny isn't always taken the right way. i could look like an idiot!

anyway, i'm dancing around like an idiot, and i see my brother out of the corner of my eye... and i stop. oops. i'd forgotten that he was in the car. hi, michael... at least i wasn't singing obnoxiously, right? i'm the biggest dork. my 12-year-old brother is cooler than i am.

***

went to winchester today. was going for the fair, but the animals were sold last night, so they weren't there to be seen. matt wanted funnel cake, but... after lunch, it just wasn't as appealing. we did see animals, though. we followed amy and chad to chad's parents' house. at the light on the way out of the parking lot, amy and chad were smooching in the car, and matt honked at them. amy jumped, and, as i later found out, she hit him. matt was an ass (to be funny, of course), and chad gets hit? matt got hit too, in case you were wondering...

amy got a new black moo-moo, and a little puppy. there was a little deer that had broken out... and it was cute. almost time to let it loose, apparently. the puppy punched me in the face. more than once. and then i let him eat deer poop =( i didn't mean to...

before we left, amy said something like... "took half an hour to get on her, and then he blew his load early... all over the ground." poor bull.

***

on the way home, i saw an audi. a black one. my first reaction was that it was an a3. no way, couldn't be. must be an a4 avant... coming up to it... it was an a3. and it was absolutely beautiful. you know that "new love" feeling? that happy feeling in your gut that makes you feel just the tiniest bit drunk? well, obviously, that's my guess at how that feels, since i can't get drunk, but you get the idea. yeah, that. i felt that. over a car. i thought i wanted a gli. looks like i might be spending slightly less on a considerably smaller car.

i'm too young to be driving a status symbol. does a hatchback count as a status symbol? i hope not...

***

my knee's been hurting like a bitch lately. at least there was an excuse friday--i had a skirt on, and i had my legs crossed the entire day. but other than that, it still hurts... wednesday, on the way home, my left side sucked. my ankle, knee, hip, and wrist just ached. i don't really want to say that it was because of the rain, but it was pouring at that time. ulyssees and stephen (panda) blamed me for the rain, 'cause it prevented them from balling. except they blamed me separately--ulyssees on the phone wednesday afternoon, when i told him that they called it off, and stephen the next morning, when i got to work. in fact, i'm still being blamed for it now. i think.

back to the original point. how can i be so messed up? i know my ankle came from me coming down on the hose coil wrong in high school (took months to heal), and my knee came from me falling on the ice while snowboarding (i think i broke my patella... my knee bruised in spots completely isolated from where it hit)... but what about my wrist and hip?

i wasn't a runner, nor any sort of athlete, for that matter... i stopped dancing way before i started hurting... i'm only 22. i'm not ready to be old. i can't be old. i'm 22.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home