Monday, August 01, 2005

she's too smart for her own good...

so... chi-chi broke into the kitchen yesterday. twice. she figured out at the end of last week that the baby gate is not tall enough to stop her... and yesterday, she figured out that she can climb baby gates, so even two stacked one above the other presented no a problem.

picked her up the second time, after deciding that she's not allowed out again until we can figure out how to keep her out of the kitchen (while she was in there, she managed to crawl up into the storage drawer under the oven and poop on my cookie sheet. poor cookie sheet.), i picked her up and held her for a bit, and then put her back in her cage, where she flipped around in her bath like there was no tomorrow. then, when i went to take her bath out of the cage, i leaned in for a kiss (she "kisses" now that she expects treats between my teeth), and then she put her paw on my cheek. i though it was cute, so i lingered (big mistake right there), and then she was on my face.

okay, so she wasn't suctioned onto my face like the baby alien in, well, alien. she kinda jumped up on my face and... slid down. <sigh> she almost got out over my head--if only she had better traction.

dunno how we're going to keep her out of the kitchen tonight...

***

we got a rubber-lipped pleco. he's funny looking. that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home