Tuesday, August 30, 2005

i want winter...

it's not just 'cause it's all hot and humid and sticky and rainy and gross right now... (did i mention that i walked back from class in the rain today? under bright sun? yeah...) i want it to be cold. so i can wear my scarf. that i made. and i can snowboard. but not at the same time. 'cause, if you've seen my scarf... yeah. it'll probably get caught on something, and then i'll lose my head.

i keep seeing snowboards on tv, and... i really wanna go!

but then i'll have to stop shaving my legs. not that i'm complaining, but it's kinda nice having smooth legs once in a while. and i've taken good care of them since i've gotten to school! that's new...

***

yay for courtney! she fixed the back of my hair for me, and now i'm happy =D
there are pictures, if anybody's interested. ask, or i'll probably post them eventually, when i find a good place to post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home