Wednesday, June 30, 2004

a little late, but at least i got that extra 40 minutes...

so... i was awake at ~6:50 this morning (or something like that), and was still awake when my watch went off (7:00 by my watch, so, like... 6:56), but decided that i'd gone to bed too late to get up yet. even though i was awakish. something told me to go back so sleep, and i went back to sleep. yeah...

the next thing i knew, my dad was waking me up (which he does by opening my door quickly... oddly effective for someone who sleeps though earthquakes and hurricanes...) anyway, i'd managed to entangle myself in the cord of my phone charger. or i was cuddling with it. or something. but yeah, it was 7:40 by then, and it was time for me to leave by the time i got downstairs to eat breakfast. so i'm late here, but not actually by that much...

chipotle's lunch today =D

and, and, and... z's gonna come here sometime and we're gonna go to chicken out on my lunch break, 'cause she hasn't gone in like, two years <does happy dance>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home