Wednesday, June 23, 2004

um... did i break it?

driving in this morning, i was going around a curve and was thinking... taking turns at those speeds in the jetta and odyssey is so much more comfortable than doing the same in the taurus. soft suspension, you know? eeeew...

it reminded me of a small "incident" i had on the way home, though... on my way back from work, i was going around that 25 mph turn at 55 (as i normally do in the jetta... no, it's not abnormal for people not me, either...), but the thing is... it's a blind turn. and someone had gone off the road earlier (pretty badly) and covered most of my lane with gravel. i, um... slid a bit (stayed in my lane, at least). was... yeah...

anyway, back to this morning... listening to the radio, there was some song that actually used the word "conversate." heh... apparently lissa was just ahead of her time ;p

at the merge lane for 66, there was this camry sitting at the belly of a tractor-trailer (near the back end), signaling to get out of the merge lane, while the tractor-trailer was signaling to get into the merge lane. uuuh... i don't claim to be an expert, but why would you keep going *with* the trailer? i mean... what did the lady expect? the trailer would split in half and let her in? seriously...

oh... and i got in this morning, turned on my machine, and got up to go put my food in the fridge... and i managed to catch my shoelace on the sunbox under my desk. and pull it with me, nearly falling into the wall. yeah... i'm smarteded...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home