Thursday, November 12, 2009

a few thoughts...

if you're using your toilet time to "rest your eyes," you should probably be sleeping more.

it's finally happened. someone added water to the softsoap "ultra rich shea butter" handsoap. it makes me sad, because that means it's almost gone. i love this soap, even though it smells like "mature woman" perfume, and makes me smell like i'm wearing said perfume. it's non-antibacterial, and the shea butter appreciably works. i'll miss it.

i miss the nba. i miss being able to get into a game and not hate david stern. i miss liking the pistons, and not having to hate the pistons organization. i miss the old pistons team, actually. wallace and wallace (and associates) are no more.

i shouldn't read my own blog. it makes me so, so happy to remember some of these things, but it also makes me wistfully nostalgic sometimes.

i'm now painfully aware that i traded a league for a team, which makes me somewhat lost all the time. how are you supposed to know what's going on if you don't know your opponent? HOW DID MY BRAIN FIT ALL THAT INFORMATION BEFORE?

it's all very perplexing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home