Monday, August 04, 2008

a disturbing reminder that some things just aren't natural

so... in some misguided attempt to gain weight, i drank a cappuccino slimfast yesterday. yes, i'm an idiot. no, it's not in the way it sounds.

the slimfast wasn't to replace a meal, but merely to supplement a meal. i figured, if i could eat as i normally do, but replace a relatively empty drink with a slimfast containing the nutrients of a partial meal, it should help me gain weight... right?

well, nearly 24 hours later, my pee still smells like artificial coffee flavor. i suspect the scent may be seeping out my skin as well, and i can't detect it because my sense of smell is inundated with the scent and my brain's tuned it out. no, i don't care to test this theory.

seriously. what the hell?

***

update: it's now nearly 6:30, and definitely more than 24 hours after the consuming for said beverage. my urine, while nearly clear (hydrated-ru, go!), still smells distinctly of fake coffee flavo(u)r.

never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home