Tuesday, May 06, 2008

i know what i want...

i know i'm one of the most indecisive people ever (though my brother probably beats me on that count).

i know that my ideas seem half-baked and rooted in nothing.

but you know what? i know what will make me happy. i may not be able to tell you why, but i know the difference between something that will make me happy, and something that just seems like it would make me happy.

and yes, i know that i'm hardly ever content. but that's mostly because there's always *something* wrong. it's not that there's nothing making me happy at that moment in time. it's just that my brain, in all its infinite wisdom (and my inability to control it), focuses more on the problem. working on solving the problem. even if the problem can't be solved.

'cause, you know, the happy things don't need solutions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home