Saturday, December 10, 2005

and then i was on my back...

mike and i were meeting matt at the house, and we parked the car in the woods... and as we were walking out of the woods, matt was driving in... so i ran up the car, and matt had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting me (my plan was actually to jump on the hood of the car 'cause he wasn't going very fast to begin with)... and then the car was stuck.

it was great. if you let off the brake, the car would rev and the front tires would spin out... and the car would think it was going 15 when it was really going backwards... i ended up having to ride the brake up a hill (how strange) while the guys pushed. perfect.

then, on the way out of the woods, i slipped and nearly fell on my ass... but i caught myself and stood there for a while. when i was confident i had my balance back, i took a step... and then i was on my back.

i laughed the entire way down, paused a bit when i realized that i'd popped a blood vessel in my left palm (stupid ice always does that to me), and then kept laughing. i'm sure the guys were pointing and laughing between attempts to help me up.

waited forever for rick, then we went to tom's to help set up for the christmas party.

i made bailey's jello shots.

i hope they're good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home