Monday, June 07, 2004

i know what i'm doing this summer...

i'm working at roadrunner! okay, okay, time-warner. broadband division. yup. networking and stuff. =D

i don't start until monday, so i will be in attendance at amy's graduation. winchester, here i come...

i managed to pull a muscle in my side (or at least cramp it up), while trying to look at something on the floor... because apparently i can't drop my chest next to my foot anymore. who knew? maybe someday i'll work on getting my flexibility back... but as of now, i'm still more flexible than most people so... eh...

of course, that's my excuse for not doing a lot of stuff to fix me...

i'm extraordinarily frustrated today, and i can't really figure out why. i need to go for a long drive, and i've got no car. i'd take the odyssey, but it's not mine, and gas, and... stuff... so yeah... but mostly 'cause i've got no excuse to drive it other than "i wanted to go for a drive." so it sits in the driveway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Don't be frustrated I love you!

Plus, flexibility is good *wink wink*

Ha!

6/7/04, 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, you cretin! Ah well, I probably would've said the same thing. -Sam

6/7/04, 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home