Sunday, June 06, 2004

the music in my head...

haven't heard days of the new in forever, but... "the down town" is stuck in my head now...

i know a town, where people are running (runnee-eee-ing)
away from life, it seems always, funny...
they think they are smart, don't doubt what they saaaaaay-ay-ay-aaay
afraid of a change; existing only

to-ooooo
bring me down, bring me dow-own...
bring me down, bring me, dow-ow-owow-own,
down...



yeah, and fergie (of the black eyed peas) may be hot, but she's still no more than a gwen wannabe! (la la la la laaaaaaaaa)


on a different note completely... changes need to be made. and i'm afraid of them, kinda... but they will be made. i promise...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah. not hot. we clearly have different taste in women =P

6/7/04, 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home