Friday, February 18, 2005

eew... i smell like *girl*!

uugh...

yeah, so bank of america no longer has an atm on campus... it's going to be replaced with a suntrust atm (wtf, mate?). so i ended up having to go down to the main street bank to get the money for my housing deposit. so i had to beg joe to take me. because i have no car. i'm such a bum.

anyway, so we go there, joe brings me back and i pay the housing deposit (no line... busiest time by ass), and then we go to mcd's where i buy joe food to pay him back for all the chauffeuring he's done for me. then we go to the mall, because joe needed his hair cut. we wandered around the mall for a bit first (i bought a stereo-mono audio adapter... the computer tv will still be in mono, but now the sound will come out *both* speakers! yesss!), and then joe went to get his hair cut, at which point i wander the girly shops. why? no idea...

so... i'm in bath and body works, and i want to sniff something, but the tester hadn't been sprayed in so long that there wasn't a noticeable smell on the cap anymore. so i spray it onto my finger... which deflects the stream into my eyes. the worst part? not so much that it went into my eyes, but that it was all over my face. i smelled like girl. i walked, the wind blew, and the smell would waft from my face to my nose. uuugh...

***

i didn't seem to mention... that when we got joe's car jumped the second time, to take it to the shop... the parking services guy winked at me. while joe was signing the release. because of i don't know why. yeah.

i got noir! matt says he's going to take it... not if he can't find it!

no, seriously... i'm not sure where i put it =/

alright, time to shower the stupid girly smell off me...

edit: maybe not... it looks like they're actually going to start playing the celeb game now... give it up for NELLY! (yeah, they said that when i got there, so i typed it)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-holds nose.

<3!

2/19/05, 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home